- Detail oriented and self-motivated with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to produce accurate, detailed, high volume work in a deadline driven environment.
- Customer service focused: Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships at all organizational levels.
- Ability to multi-task, work with multiple priorities and constant demands and interruptions.
- Ability to work independently with minor direction.
- Basic knowledge of human resource practices and current labor laws across multiple states.
- Ability to become proficient in multiple software programs simultaneously.
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables, v-lookups and multi-function complex formulas.
- Basic computer skills in office programs including Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be responsive and highly efficient with relaying information.
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent. College degree helpful.
- Previous Human Resource and Payroll experience required.
The Human Resource and Payroll Specialist is a full time, non-exempt position.
Our highly competitive benefits package includes: medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and company paid life insurance.
CRH Management/ Hall’s Culligan Water/ PrairieFire Coffee is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
The company does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.