CULLIGAN OF ENGLEWOOD
Our company thrives in no small part due to our culture that puts the customer’s needs first. In pursuit of our goal of providing the best customer experience in the business, we are looking for our next Plant Supervisor.
This position will manage day to day operations of the plant/warehouse including daily production, shipping and receiving, inventory control and ordering product. The Plant Supervisor will also be responsibile for all plant/warehouse personnel including training, mentoring and ensuring polocies and procedures are being followed.
The ideal candidate for this role will exhibit exceptional people management skills with the ability to recognize, prioritize and accomplish daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR CULLIGAN?
• Manage the P&L for the bottling plant
• Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality, shipping and receiving
• Coordinate plant production and activities per the communication with dealership(s) of product need, meeting production quotas to ensure manufacturing objectives are met in a timely and cost effective manner
• Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards, ensuring all required testing is performed and quality standards are met
• Hire, lead, train and retain all plant/warehouse staff
• Maintain, replace, or make adjustments to plant/warehouse facilities and equipment when necessary; schedule repair or maintenance as needed
• Ensure bottle water coolers and bottle free coolers are repaired, cleaned and ready for distribution
• Product management, including the purchase of supplies and products to keep the warehouse functioning properly
• Develop and implement quality control standards, methods, policies and procedures
• Schedule staff to meet the demands of operation while controlling labor costs
• Adhere to plan audits and ensure all inspections are passed
• Provide accurate and detailed records
• Abide by all required company policies, rules and regulations
• Prior management experience required
• Inventory management process knowledge
• Understanding of the budgeting process
• Self-driven, results oriented with excellent organizational skills
• Strong computer skills
• High School Diploma or GED
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Forklift certified
• Ability to thrive and multi-task in an active work environment
• Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable.
Benefits: Our company always offers opportunity for advancement, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life + the option for additional supplemental life insurance, Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident supplemental plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) with generous company match and Paid Time Off.
Hall’s Culligan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Hall’s Culligan does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.